- Stalls cleaned 6x week, Barn & Box Stalls cleaned 7x week.
- 5 arenas (1 jumping, 3 turn-out (largest 300’x150′), 1 round pen
- Dressage Court
- Arenas watered and dragged 2x week
- Bull pen
- Hot walker
- Cross-tie areas
- 6 wash rack stations
- On-site management / Full time office hours
- Arena lighting for night riding
- Trailer parking available (any size) for $50/ month
- 24 hour boarder access + security on site
- Free shared tack space or private tack room for $20/month
- Free supplement distribution
- Free access to Prado Regional Park
- Trainers available in most disciplines on site
- Monthly clinics & events on-site
- 2000 acres of beautiful attached nature trails for riding (no bikes, road crossings or cars!)
Monthly Board Rates
Pasture (3 acre dry lot)
Mare or gelding pasture . . . . . $365
12′ x 24′ – half cover . . . . . $405
24′ x 24′ – half cover . . . . .$435
Box Stalls (with shavings)
12′ x 12′ . . . . . .$455
12′ x 24′ with outside run . . . . . $505
Boarding fees include 2x daily feed of high quality alfalfa and full use of the facility & trails. Orchard Hay may be substituted for an additional fee of $65/month (1/2 feed) or $100/month (+3rd Flake Orchard is additional $50/month per feeding).
Hourly Guided Trail Rides
Come join us for a beautiful guided trail ride! Our trails reach out for 17 miles around the lake at Prado Regional Park and back into the nature preserve of the Chino basin. (Ages 8 and up)
Saturday & Sunday / 9am – 4pm
30-Minute Children’s Hand-Walk Ride
Children (ages 3 – 8) can be hand-led at the ranch by their parents.
Although walk-ins are always welcome, they are not guaranteed if horses are not reserved.
RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Book a Party Now
Birthday Party Packages
We offer party packages for both children & adults! Let us take away the stress of planning and replace it with a fun and relaxing adventure you & your friends & family will never forget!
Trail Ride Party
Enjoy the scenic beauty offered by the Prado Nature Preserve with your friends and family!
Hand Walk Party
For the younger ones, we have hand walk rides available around our beautiful PPEC facility.
Book a Party Now
PPEC 2023 EVENTS
More information on all PPEC 2023 events can be found on our Facebook Event pages
Tac Store & Obstacle Course Coming in 2024
With the new year, comes new reasons to come and visit PPEC. Coming soon, we will have an onsite boutique western store with equestrian essentials and a fresh egg stand coming 2024!
Another treat for riders is an obstacle course with bridges, a box diamond, pool & more!
Prado Park Equestrian Center (PPEC) is situated on 14 acres in sunny Southern California. PPEC is home to over 100 horses, with trainers available for multiple disciplines. We offer boarding as well as horseback riding and hold annual horse shows and community riding events throughout the year.
PPEC also boasts more than 2000 acres or 17 miles of exquisite attached public trails. We invite you to look around our website, contact us by phone, email, or just stop by the office for a visit anytime during office hours for more information!